Friday, May 11, 2018

I will send keyword targeted traffic to any cryptocurrency related website

I will send keyword targeted traffic to any cryptocurrency related website












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">>>> Traffic for any CryptoCurrency related websites <<<

I can't offer affiliates, signups, CPA, etc (use AdWords and you will be lucky if you get any for $100).

Usually, you will get targeted web traffic from main social media websites and organic web traffic from main search engines.

Service specs:
- 300 visitors per day for 6 Months;
- you get a tracking link to monitor the web visits;
- social media and organic visitors;
- Worldwide visitors, including from USA, Canada, Europe etc..
- no China vsitors;

Almost any type of links are allowed, but except illegal, some shortened, redirrected, autodownload, malware urls, streaming urls are not allowed (audio or video)!

If you have any questions, please contact me anytime.

- The delivery is a live tracking link from googl (or bitly), that will help you to monitor the visitors (you will not get a report with backlinks - if you want backlinks, CHECK MY OTHER GIGS!!!!).
- I can't guaranteee any sales, signups, CPA, affiliates, etc.
- No registration forms are accepted.
- I can't replace the link after the traffic campaign is started.


Also, don't forget to add boost with EXTRAS!

Reviews


ajsimmons:Overall positive

teachmehow:thank you...

vinaykumar451:For the last 2 days I am getting traffic as stated in the gig. 5 stars for that. \nHowever, it is limited to my landing page currently. I know the gig does not provide control over user actions, hence I will purchase again and again if i see people visiting my other pages as well.

r24on30:she was professional and fast services

teachmehow:outstanding experince!


No comments:

Post a Comment