Wednesday, May 9, 2018

I will give you basic cryptocurrency investing guide and a plan

I will give you basic cryptocurrency investing guide and a plan












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">As a beginner in this rather risky and volatile asset class, it is absolutely mandatory to have a solid game plan before investing. I'm here to help you!

In this quick and easy gig, I will basically provide you with practical education & plan regarding cryptocurrencies.

What do you get from purchasing this gig?

In the guide, you'll learn:
  • How the major cryptocurrency exchanges function
  • Options for storing your cryptocurrencies
  • How the purchasing of different cryptocurrencies works
  • Basic way navigate and understand different cryptocurrencies
  • General tips I've learned during the past 10~months
  • Additional resources to all the latest cryptocurrency related services

The custom plan is a summary of what I would do if I were in your situation, taking into account your preferences and existing knowledge. 
  • It is not directly financial advice since essentially cryptocurrency as an asset class is extremely volatile and practically impossible to predict certainly due to its nature.

If you've any additional questions feel free to message me!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment