Thursday, May 10, 2018

I will assist with difficult interview questions or topics

I will assist with difficult interview questions or topics












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">My name is Mark. As a resident physician I have been through grueling interviews for competitive educational and career positions. Like everyone, I have received a poor grade, made mistakes, said the wrong thing and have been in trouble! Yet, here I stand a physician.

I have learned a lot through the interview process and now I am here to help you.

If you are interviewing for medical school, or any other competitive position, and you have poor people skills, are nervous, have black marks on your record like arrests, bad grades, bad credit or more I can help you when this subject inevitably comes up.

The basic gig is a simple question and answer. Send me your inquiry regarding your upcoming interview and I will send a single detailed response.

The intermediate gig is a counseling session regarding 1 broad topic that you need help with. With 2 revisions we can actually have a conversation back and forth. Send me detailed info regarding your interviewing situation and we will conquer it!

Doctor's Choice is the real deal. This give you unlimited revisions to pick my brain about anything and everything that may come up in your interview that you need assistance with.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment