Monday, May 21, 2018

I will send you forex signals

I will send you forex signals












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am both a scalper and swinger. However for signals, I am only willing to give out swing trades as you will be able to catch trades even though we live in different time zone.
In forex, you just need 50% win rate to be profitable but you should have a great money management and your trades should have fantastic risk-reward ratio.

I will be sending out 1 - 3 trades a week because quality > quantity. We have to learn to be patience and not rush. If you expect a trade callout everyday then this service isn't for you.

  • I will tell you when to BUY/SELL with TP and also SL

Reviews


samueloku:Hope to see results soon

samueloku:Hope to see results soon

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment