Saturday, May 12, 2018

I will help you prep for auditions

I will help you prep for auditions












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Acting and Career Coaching

In this hour long session we can do whatever you feel is necessary for your best audition or your theatrical career as a whole! Want to discuss material? Want to get on your feet and work your package? Want me to take a look at your audition book? Need an extra eye to look at your resume? I can do any and all of these things during this session.

I am also available to discuss taking the next step in your theatrical career. This is a difficult field and it is my mission to help as many people succeed in this wacky world as possible!

Reviews


racheles_tls:Nik is amazing and very talented. He really knows his stuff.

nwhitcomb:Outstanding Experience!

racheles_tls:Nik is amazing and very talented. He really knows his stuff.

nwhitcomb:Outstanding Experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment