Friday, May 11, 2018

I will improve your resume and cover letter

I will improve your resume and cover letter












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">You got a big interview coming up or you are between jobs right now. Well I'm here to help you get up and going to that next step. In order to get there, we have to market YOU the right way to make these businesses say YES!

  • If you need someone to look over your resume before a big interview or just to update it, I can help you for $5

  • If you need help finding out what career is right for you, I can video/phone chat to help you find your path. $10

  •  If you need help with your interviewing skills, I can help get you prepared so that when you get into the interview you'll be ready. $20

  • I will refer you for a job through my network of contacts for $50

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment